BRAND COACHING SESSIONS
Figuring out why something isn't quite working with your brand can be hugely frustrating. It could be one simple thing, or a multitude of areas that need to be fixed.
Until you know exactly what is wrong you will most likely end up wasting a lot of time, effort and money trying to figure it all out one your own.
Here’s the thing: sometimes we need an expert to come in and give us the clarity to not only see the problem, but give us the solution;
That’s where I come in!
Some example problems people have discussed:
• Struggling with brand awareness.
• Unsure about the brand message.
• Marketing materials are ineffective.
• Not sure where to start with brand/branding.
• Feedback and advice on existing branding.
• Feedback and advice on social media platforms.
Do any of these sound familiar?
🙁 Logo is doesn't fit in your square social media profile box.
🙁 No consistency of branding.
🙁 Logo doesn't fit the brand.
🙁 No long term brand strategy.
🙁 Marketing materials need more...OOMPH!
More reasons to book a session...
• After you've had a chance to do the work needed, we'll talk once again— you’ll get a Follow-up coaching call (20 minutes) at which time you'll be able to ask me any additional questions you might have.
• If you decide to take things forward after the Brand Coaching Session call and invest in any one of my services, the cost of the call will be applied to the service fee.
Get your most urgent and important questions answered and the clarity to start taking action now...
Andrea Dechtman, Professional Organizer
Helene Abrams not only helped me pivot my business through Covid-19—she elevated it! She took the time to really get into my strategy, website content (brand messaging both verbal and visual), social media channels, and provided amazing feedback.
Her attention to detail and the many insights have been extremely helpful. I can’t say enough about Helene. She’s smart, creative, responsive and has a very high level of commitment to her work.
Her creative vision and knowledge make her a valuable asset to any client or company.
You shouldn’t think twice just book a session—you need it!