In a world of confusing choices and impersonal solutions, I offer businesses small and large—strategic thinking, bold ideas, smarter, and more cost-efficiently branding and marketing with the personal touch that only a small studio can provide.
— Helene Abrams | Brand Strategist | Designer
Let’s face it – you have a LOT of graphic/web services, designers, copywriters, consultants, and agencies to choose from — so why should you "consider yourself BRANDED"?
If you’re tired of working with the mindless, look-alike “assembly-line” process, or places and people who either overcharge or don’t provide you with all the tools you need for your projects, and you’re seeking a partner that has the creative vision and the technical know-how, to increase your exposure and improve your sales, with tailor high-quality creative solutions on-line and off. — That’s where I come in.
What makes working with me uniquely different?
1. Well -Educated, Rounded and Experienced: I hold a degree in graphic design and advertising from the top design school in the world, Pratt Institute. Having lived and worked in Manhattan, for 35 years I had the pleasure of working with – and learning from – some of the most fantastic creative people, agencies, and companies out there — My well-rounded experience has enabled me to craft an array of successful business communications for over three decades nationwide.
2. My Specialties: Branding, Positioning, Graphic Design, Copywriting, Photoshop, Web Design, Print Design, and Production. Whether your project is online or off, you can count on me to deliver unique, clear, and engaging marketing – within tight deadlines, and within your budget. With me, you’ll get the same benefits and expertise as you would if engaging a full-service studio or agency but at a much lower cost and with a single point of contact throughout the life of your project.
3. High-quality visuals increase viewer interaction: Want to increase your company’s product sales and customer base on your website? How about social media views, shares and followers? Whether the project is for your website, e-newsletters, blog, social media platform, or it's a printed piece—my high-quality original branded visuals grab attention at a much higher rate than those using low-quality, standard stock or nonexistent imaging.
4. Copy: Great response doesn't come from great design alone. Copy and visuals can make or break any marketing effort. When they work together, they reinforce and energize to communicate a powerful selling message. From a topical blog and social media posts, from creative ads to entire websites, to video scripts, there’s almost no type of marketing copy I haven’t written.
5. Boosting Productivity: As a designer that writes the copy, there's no need to hire a whole team of creative people and try to get them on the page! I save crucial project time. I understand which part of your project needs design support to lift the copy and which part of the copy can lift the design and I can easily and quickly make small tweaks to design or copy to accommodate your project requirements.
6. I pride myself on my work ethic and my project turnaround times. When you work with me, you'll never be kept waiting, or feel like you have to babysit a project or wonder how much things are going to end up costing. And best of all, I use all off my experience in digital and print to create a seamless client/customer experience.
My core values are as follows:
Efficiency and reliability
Clear and consistent communication
A collaborative, highly consultative approach
Transparency about fees and availability
Honesty and integrity
A steadfast commitment to at all times delivering high quality, original creative work
Through strategy, inventive thinking, refined design skills, and technical know-how — I can invent, reinvent, reposition and renew any business, shifting it from where it is now, to where it wants to be — by design.
Whether you need one service or need them all or you have no idea where to start — start here.
I'm ready for you!
How We Can Work Together
I can work with you to design a specific project such as a branding, website, or other marketing projects. This works well for well-defined projects that have specific goals and timelines.
Your Creative Team
Have continual design needs but no in-house creative team? Or are they perpetually swamped? I can help your marketing team with their creative requests on an ongoing basis.
I work in partnership with select like-minded businesses. If you are an agency or consultant who would like to add creative to your offerings, I’d love to talk with you!