In a world that is always changing, content rich and visually crowded – I help my clients communicate their differences and stay ahead.
My full-service creative studio, can support all aspects of your projects, which saves you time and money, without the hassle and extra expense of multiple vendors.
I love guiding people as they dive into their marketplace for the first time or if they need to breathe fresh life into their existing business. I’m approachable, flexible, and responsive to your needs.
With years of freelance experience, I can deliver creative concepts in short timeframes. You’ll liaise directly with me working on your project, so progress is fast and straightforward.
After earning my degree in graphic design and advertising from the Pratt Institute in New York City, I had the pleasure of working with – and learning from – some of the most fantastic creative people, agencies, and companies in Manhattan. I have served as a freelance consultant/designer for well-known brands including Avon, Christian Dior, Conair, Direct Marketing Association (DMA), Dreyfus, Armani, Guinot Paris, Hachette Publishers, Harper Collins Publishers, J.Crew, Sterling Publishers and Wells Fargo. I have also freelanced for a large number of NYC's Top Agencies.
Get the expertise services you need without the overhead of services you don’t.
When I worked for the agencies, I discovered that they not only billed for my time but also added other costs – project management, account management, etc. – in order to pad the invoice. That just didn’t sit well with me. In 2008, I decided to take my sharpened skills and extensive experience in the Advertising, Beauty, Direct Marketing, Entertainment, Fashion, Financial, and Publishing industries, and open my own studio. That’s when “consider yourself BRANDED” was born, where I combine my many years experience of professional know- how, creative thinking, experienced design, and strategic marketing in numerous industries. All this means, I am extremely versatile and can meet the requirements of any business.
What you get...
1. I deliver it ALL! I offer a full range of digital and traditional design services. I work with businesses of all sizes, taking the time to understand their project goals and developing creative strategies that are real game-changers! With me, you’ll get the same benefits and expertise as you would if engaging a full-service studio or agency but at a much lower cost and with a single point of contact throughout the life of your project.
2. Well - Trained, Rounded and Experienced: I hold a degree in graphic design and advertising from the top design school in the world, Pratt Institute. Having lived and worked in Manhattan, for 30 years I had the pleasure of working with – and learning from – some of the most fantastic creative people, agencies, and companies out there — My well-rounded experience has enabled me to craft an array of successful business communications for over three decades nationwide.
3. My Specialties: Branding, Positioning, Graphic Design, Copywriting, Photoshop, Web Design, Print Design, and Production. Whether your project is online or off, you can count on me to deliver unique, clear, and engaging marketing – within tight deadlines, and within your budget.
4. High-quality visuals increase viewer interaction: Want to increase your company’s product sales and customer base on your website? How about social media views, shares and followers? Whether the project is for your website, e-newsletters, blog, social media platform, or it's a printed piece—my high-quality original branded visuals grab attention at a much higher rate than those using low-quality, standard stock or nonexistent imaging.
5. Copy: Great response doesn't come from great design alone. Copy and visuals can make or break any marketing effort. When they work together, they reinforce and energize to communicate a powerful selling message. From a topical blog and social media posts, from creative ads to entire websites, to video scripts, there’s almost no type of marketing copy I haven’t written.
6. Boosting Productivity: As a designer that writes the copy, I save crucial project time. I understand which part of your project needs design support to lift the copy and which part of the copy can lift the design and I can easily and quickly make small tweaks to design or copy to accommodate your project requirements.
7. I pride myself on my work ethic and my project turnaround times. When you work with me, you'll never be kept waiting, or feel like you have to babysit a project or wonder how much things are going to end up costing. And best of all, I use all off my experience in digital and print to create a seamless client/customer experience.
8. No hidden fees or surprises. I prefer to keep things simple and transparent, that’s why I list all my prices openly on my website.
• Efficiency and reliability
• Clear and consistent communication
• A collaborative, highly consultative approach
• Transparency about fees and availability
• Honesty and integrity
• A steadfast commitment to at all times delivering high quality, original creative work- on time and on budget.
Do you want to take your brand to that next level ?
Book a FREE BOOK A FREE DISCOVERY CALL where we will talk about building the brand you’re meant to be and carve your path towards business growth.