Your website is a cornerstone of your brand experience. Your website is your number sale team and therefore your number one marketing asset. It can create traffic, convert users, and tell stories. It will shape customers’ opinions of your business and enhance the consumer’s sense of your brand’s professionalism. It not only need to be well thought out and well designed, it needs to be future-forward and it needs to evolve alongside your brand and users.
My branding and web design capabilities make that happen. I offer flexibility, scalability, timeless design elements, and a solid understanding of not only your brand but of the users who will frequent it.
I create beautiful, intuitive, and responsive, hardworking websites. I like the concept of simplicity where sites look and perform effortlessly. My focus in the web development process is creating websites that are hard working, easy to manage, highly effective, and stunning.
I incorporate sound design principles that focus on ease of navigation, website usability, and smart, clean content layout. Every project is approached with enthusiasm and passion generating creative solutions that are innovative, engaging, and relevant.
I love all the details. I believe they make all the difference.
• Plan a site map
• Use branded content
• Create product and service-centered content
• Make use of clear calls to actions
• Make smart use of space, sizing, and headlines
• Create your mobile strategy with desktop strategy
• Perform regular maintenance
I will be there to maintain your website so you can focus on running your business.
Website Maintenance is a crucial foundation in any marketing strategy. I want to make your website the best it can be and this is one of the reasons behind Maintenance.
• Google ignores your website if it isn’t updated.
• People want to do business with a company that's professional in everything they do. Having a bunch of outdated posts, wrong dates, staff members who don’t work at the company anymore makes a company seem unprofessional. They may seem like little things, but a copyright 2005 in your footer makes a bad first impression. Having a static blog with the latest post on your blog page several years old also makes a bad first impression.
• One of the main keys to having a good website is freshness! When the information and content of your website are updated and changed on a regular basis, it gives the visitors a reason to come back time after time.
What kinds of things you should update
• Blog – If you don’t have a blog, you need one. Blogging has a huge impact on your customer acquisition. Blogs can actually increase your referrals, boost customer lifetime value, Blogs can also be posted on LinkedIn to build your credibility while also increasing your search presence.
• Home Page: Your home page should be updated to reflect changes within the site. Put the latest blog post or news item teaser on the home page. Change out your header images after a while to keep it fresh. Place Calls to Action (CTAs) on your home page that lead the user deeper into your site.
• Covid Updates: Due to Covid- 19 there is so much change happening in business every day. Companies are constantly adding, removing, or enhancing products or services—put it on your website!
• FAQs: A FAQ page addresses frequently asked questions about your business. Besides improving SEO and site navigation, this section acts as the first point of contact for customers looking for answers before they reach out to you directly with their questions.
• Update Your Images – Chances are, your work, your service, your product is better than it used to be. Make sure you are putting your best foot forward on your website. Professionally branded images are worth adding.
• Testimonials & Case Studies: Testimonials are important for any type of business. If you make a customer happy, get them to tell you about it. Then put it on your website!
• Boost Email Signups – I believe email marketing is hands-down the most solid way to stay in contact with your customers. Everyone hates those pop-up so I would not do that, but you can put email sign-up forms in your footer, sidebar, or on your About page. I can create forms that automatically populate into your email marketing service.
• Create & Embed Videos – This one is simple and can make a big impact. It's well worth the additional expense. I can help create videos that can be hosted on your branded YouTube Channel and embedded on your site. You can entertain and inform customers and potential clients as well as picking up traffic directly from YouTube as well as your other branded social media platforms.
These are just a sample of things that should be updated regularly. Having a website maintenance partner lets you focus on what you love, and do best – while leveraging my strength and expertise to keep your website in great shape.
Why I use WIX
Wix is the world’s leading Content Management System (CMS). This universal platform is built with users in mind so it’s extremely intuitive and easy to use for updating content on both desktop and mobile. It is highly customizable, search engine friendly, safe, and secure and meets the highest security standards and fast to create updates!
Last but not least...
Unlike most website design service offered, my services not only include brand strategy, identity, copywriting and images, but I also provide the creative marketing for your website launch on all your social media platforms!